On the occasion of the royal wedding, Kellogg’s will organize “the ultimate breakfast and viewing party”, on May 19 at 5:30am E.T, for all NYC-based royal fans.
Former royal chef Darren McGrady will create a multicourse, cereal-infused menu for royal wedding viewing party at Kellogg’s NYC Café.
Kellogg’s will also offers DIY recipes and tutorials for those who want to to throw a cereal-inspired watch party of their own.
Following 15 years of service to the royal household, McGrady is known for helping home chefs entertain with a royal touch. “There are plenty of ways to add regal flair to a meal, and I’m thrilled to demonstrate that with something as fun and exciting as cereal,” McGrady said. “Whether you’re celebrating this global event with Kellogg’s in NYC or recreating the menu for your own guests, you’ll be wowed by all of the ways you can reimagine cereal beyond the bowl.”
The menu includes:
- Stately Scones: Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Scones with Macerated Strawberries, Basil and Whipped Froot Loops Cream
- Krispy Gems: Rice Krispies®-Encrusted Scotch Eggs with Sausage & Bacon
- Bars of Gold: Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® English Flapjacks with Seeds
- Special Krown: Kellogg’s Special K® Royal Breakfast Bowl
- Imperial Pudding: Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats “Bread and Butter” Chocolate and Banana Pudding
- Majestic Pops: Kellogg’s Froot Loops Caramel Banana Cake Push Pops
- Lemon Luster Wedding Cake: Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cake with Lemon Elderflower Cream Cheese Frosting, Edible Gold and Fresh Flowers
- Frosted Flakes “Rose Pouchong” and Raisin Bran “Lemon Elderflower” Cereal Milk Teas
Kellogg’s NYC Café will open its doors for early risers to watch the televised ceremony at 5:30 a.m. ET.