- Our second whitepaper for 2019 is here: Consumer trends and technology innovations support #frozen #bakery growth… https://t.co/rn7ehZx1yc
- A new issue of Asia Pacific Baker & Biscuit (Autumn 2019) is out now, featuring: Turnkey Solutions Take Their Turn;… https://t.co/1r5nRHQ8Vf
- New blog post: What can the American National Bread Month teach us Read here: https://t.co/Ht6phpJONe #BreadMonth… https://t.co/JBlKtgLc7V
- .@GAILsBakery's Christmas sandwich features Waste-Less #Sourdough – the UK’s first loaf made with leftover bread. R… https://t.co/YM2k9oHmLq
- .@Nestle has inaugurated its first Gerber NutriPuffs cereal snacks plant in China, an investment of around RMB 100… https://t.co/TUcJ0pdhzP
- Mondelēz International @MDLZ reported its third-quarter 2019 results, underlining its progress against the strategi… https://t.co/XgujloXNff
- There are many challenges to improving the nutritional profile of our diets, including a reduction in the fat, salt… https://t.co/Fu2cGeluFB
- The conclusions of a new study conducted at Northwestern Medicine may pave the way for treated #celiac patients to… https://t.co/XjNMrPXbqO
- Revolutionary technology emerges for baking gluten-free #bread - Read more: https://t.co/miR80hH25o https://t.co/19XFr9vWUg
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (@US_FDA) has granted food manufacturers a six-month enforcement discretion for t… https://t.co/koQaxNRzYq
- .@Cargill is investing USD35m (EUR 32 million) in Europe to add soluble fibers to its current broad portfolio of st… https://t.co/s8OfaZw8Iz
- In an interview with Carrie Jones-Barber, CEO, & Steven Verweij, President of Europe and AMEAP, we learned about th… https://t.co/qFx7ENVh5N
- Research agency @Euromonitor offers a forecast regarding the Asian baked goods market, which is expected to grow fr… https://t.co/DqQu5KZYJn
- .@Olam expands its #almond ingredients capacity with the acquisition of Californian almond processor and ingredient… https://t.co/O7IoV3pBCW
- As more and more companies announce measures to reduce #packaging waste, new recyclable materials are chosen, such… https://t.co/JthToK5guD
- .@PuratosCan has announced the strategic acquisition of Sandel Foods Inc (SFI), one of the leading fruit fillings p… https://t.co/znZI7hUDWA
- .@dodopizza, a Russian-born global #pizza delivery franchise, analyzed 300,000 formulations to create a recipe tran… https://t.co/Zi2fj4P4WY
- Exclusive: Mixing innovations improve upon tradition. @VMI_Mixers, Escher Mixers & @BakerPerkins talk new technolog… https://t.co/dp8opC3yIP
- Algaia and @HerbstreithFox are joining forces to provide a sustainable combination of #pectin and alginates for mul… https://t.co/7TGHwBOjUd
- .#Aryzta North America announces the appointment of two senior executives https://t.co/KyC8aURIen https://t.co/WuOT4fkcpF
- This event has passed.
October 22 - October 25
CIBUS TEC is among the most innovative food technology exhibitions and a complete showcase of the best solutions – from ingredients to processing technologies, from packaging to logistics – for all segments of the food and beverage industry.
Join CIBUS TEC and experience the trends that will shape the future: more than 1,000 innovative suppliers present pioneering solutions and leading-edge production systems on 120,000sqm of exhibitions space to 35,000 professionals of the food and beverage industry, coming from 108 countries.