- Easter is once again an occasion for bakers to outdo themselves and bring their most creative treats to cabinet dis… https://t.co/wKFwaJ9LsB
- Australia is the planet’s sixth largest country by surface, but according to official data, its population was only… https://t.co/UrlKp4B4tL
- Biggest bakery trade fairs in USA and Europe partner for new experiential feature @BakingExpo… https://t.co/oJIxpZer7X
- .@AmericanBakers Association (ABA) has released the American Bakers Association 2019 Study: Attracting Gen Z and Mi… https://t.co/ZQ7s0G9rok
- Heating #Sucralose At Risk For Harmful Compounds https://t.co/mSuQ0u740X https://t.co/5Ud5AZJYUA
- Lantmännen Unibake UK is expanding its Schulstad Bakery Solutions range with the addition of the new frozen #Cherry… https://t.co/BIh7PvEdDM
- The founder of the Dutch specialty consultancy, the Bakery Academy, talks NPD, product reformulation and innovation… https://t.co/IcVj0IztaW
- A new blog on World Bakers taking about the effects of #Brexit for the #bakery industry: Dairy, #confectionery, and… https://t.co/Y81BQa2pqc
- Seed breeding specialist Equinom, Ltd., has launched its new Product Profiler app to help food companies select pla… https://t.co/6tNntG8VgD
- .@Cargill’s cocoa and chocolate business is introducing world’s first coatings and fillings including… https://t.co/8kRx6BL8du
- A new issue of European Baker & Biscuit magazine is out now! Special feature: Traceability: Full Disclosure; Techno… https://t.co/R9YSb2RJmw
- .@nothingbundt is about to open its 300th location and to celebrate, the bakery is hosting a nationwide #giveaway o… https://t.co/NoVEWLo7Zx
- UK’s bread maker @Warburtons, which has been baking bread since 1876, have partnered with Pearson Business School t… https://t.co/frMP9roCnN
- Health, but with a different approach, the diversification of sales channels, seasonality and innovations – these a… https://t.co/YH5xCZgNwJ
- #Roquette has announced the opening of a Food Customer Technical Service (CTS) Center in #Singapore, strengthening… https://t.co/3RUwM45cgn
- India enjoys a wide variety of local snacks, be it Gujarat’s dhokla to Ratlam’s sev, Indians simply love their… https://t.co/iFYkSNtKKK
- Gat Foods has launched Fruitlift, a real-fruit-based ingredient that can replace refined sugars in ready-to-eat (RT… https://t.co/paG5sODedE
- In a victory for Central and Eastern European governments, EU negotiators have reached a hard-fought agreement on r… https://t.co/5KeMe0Gw37
- A delegation from the state #cereals office of Algeria, Office Algerien Interprofessionnel des Cereales (OAIC), mad… https://t.co/LH46JvUTNO
- LATAM Frozen #Bakery Market Will Surpass USD5.7bn By 2024 https://t.co/qYy8KI1Jd7 https://t.co/WjgUOYY3I9
IFIA & HFE
May 22 - May 24
The 24th International Food Ingredients & Additives Exhibition and Conference and the 17th Health Food Exhibition and Conference.
The three day event brings together over 32,000 manufactures and suppliers from all areas of the food industry to explore new opportunities and discover the latest products, techniques, and technology the industry has to offer. ifia/HFE JAPAN creates a strong and reliable platform to launch into the Japanese market, showcasing your products and services to key decision makers in the industry.
With Japanese consumers now heavily shifting towards functional, healthy and nutritious foods, opportunities for the functional food, ingredients and additives industry are greater than ever.
ifia Japan Exhibitor Profile: Manufacturers Of Antioxidants, Acidulants, Additives, Cereal Products, Amino Acids, Flavorings, Confectionary Ingredients, Dietetic Foods, Egg Products, Fats & Essential Oils, Fibers, Food Safety & Testing Equipment, Food Supplements, Fruits & Vegetables, Healthy Foods & Beverages, Hydrocolloids, Juices, Low-cal Foods, Soya Products, Meat & Fish Products, Nutraceuticals, Organic Products, Preservatives, Proteins, Seasonings & Spices, Starches, Sweeteners, Teas & Herbs, Vitamins & Supplements, Yeasts.
HFE Japan Exhibitor Profile: Alternative healthcare related food products, Amino-Acid, Beauty-care food, Commissioned manufacturing firms, Commissioned Testing firms, Dietetic food, FNFC(food with nutrient function claims), FOSHU (Food for specified health use), Health Foods, Herbs, Juices, Low-cal foods, Malt extracts, Minerals, Nutraceuticals foods, Nursing-care food, Natural foods, Organic food, Organic vegetables, Supplements, Analytical test technology, and equipments, Vitamins, Cachet / package / containers for health food, and more.