- .@GEA_Food presents sustainable solutions for #packaging Read more: https://t.co/WMCsKbYIgW https://t.co/HNrAI8undi
- .@MDLZ has announced it completed its previously announced agreement to acquire a significant majority interest in… https://t.co/J7Umosj4PE
- Panic buying increases food waste in the UK, @WRAP_UK said. #Bread is the second most wasted food item. Read more:… https://t.co/4PL6OooGWT
- Check out my latest article: A Breaking Point https://t.co/CPWDXr9kqK via @LinkedIn
- Consumers across #Asia have signaled their eating habits may change permanently once the world moves beyond the imp… https://t.co/f49uJScRdh
- 📺 Bakery industry weekly news 📺👇👇 https://t.co/DvfS3dmWIx Subscribe to our magazines: https://t.co/vZBzym76YQ… https://t.co/JVn15nl6ZF
- The officials in each country have to take measures to minimize the potential impact or unintended consequences on… https://t.co/QBxD7S8ig8
- .@GMBLondonRegion is calling on senior directors of @Bakkavor to the UK food retailers to revise upwards the level… https://t.co/zhoFpQ29Ug
- .@ADMgrainMidS commits USD1m to aid in #COVID19 response Read more: https://t.co/UtBhsRwiKC https://t.co/KZygmuA14i
- Packaging machine manufacturer @GerhardSchubert achieved a 5.3% increase in total operating revenue to EUR289m in… https://t.co/GfH5u0AShg
- .#Fazer plans to temporarily lay off part of its shop-in-shop bakeries’ employees due to the situation caused by th… https://t.co/xqYBOR1Nd3
- .@PuratosGroup has taken all the internal measures necessary to strengthen the health and safety of the employees a… https://t.co/AOWVDFfj3I
- #Flatbread is a staple food, in Asia and beyond. Traditional assortments are available in round, triangular, square… https://t.co/w0KgaX3Pte
- Bimbo Bakeries USA @Grupo_Bimbo will continue to follow and enforce all guidance from the CDC relating to safe work… https://t.co/S81XcBOrwP
- The FDA Food and Drug Administration @US_FDA released a guidance document to provide restaurants and food manufactu… https://t.co/QmHTnia5Un
- The Spring issue of World Bakers Digital is out now! The brand new issue features articles on ingredient traceabi… https://t.co/ywDceZnUJf
- Companies within the #bakery industry are sending a massive outpouring of support messages encouraging the efforts… https://t.co/wnVtuigBkL
- .@DawnFoodsGlobal has agreed to sell its North American frozen manufacturing business to Rise Baking Company as it… https://t.co/BLZWtQGG33
- British bakery Greggs (@GreggsOfficial), a chain with more than 2,050 outlets, announced it is closing all its shop… https://t.co/vRhjggNxgZ
- AB @AmericanBakers is working with its partners to ensure consumers the American food supply is safe and readily av… https://t.co/NE2WvhAVfo
- This event has passed.
February 2 @ 8:00 am - February 5 @ 5:00 pm
ProSweets Cologne 2020, the supplier fair for the sweets and snacks industry, presents the entire supplier range of the sweets and snacks industry: from diverse ingredients through innovative packing machines and packaging materials to optimized product technologies.
ProSweets Cologne 2020 will take place in Cologne parallel to ISM, the world’s leading trade fair for sweets and snacks. The duo showcases the entire value chain of the confectionery industry and all parties are present: suppliers, manufacturers and retailers.