- .@EuropainFrance debuted its presence in the heart of Paris, moved by popular demand, close to the city’s bakeries… https://t.co/P7IhrwfouX
- Extruded products are among trendsetting&promising options for product development, with applications ranging from… https://t.co/tr7yrVnSSo
- The @AmericanBakers (ABA) and the National Association of Manufacturers’ (NAM) have announced the ABA President & C… https://t.co/ZSr5AprZKq
- .@flowersfoods, one of the largest American producers of packaged #baked foods, will invest USD25m to expand and tr… https://t.co/lBZhguezq2
- Australian supermarket chain @woolworths released its range of hot cross buns at the beginning of the year, with a… https://t.co/G0ooveyihl
- Good morning on the second day of @EuropainFrance! Wishing everyone a successful day in Paris today. https://t.co/oUvARrEk7U
- @Euromonitor reveals 2020 trends. Bread claims its spot in healthy diets. Read more and spread the news:… https://t.co/TGKm54n60c
- .@campdenbri has announced a new structure & new appointments to meet its members’ and clients’ needs. Peter Headri… https://t.co/0NLRo8tDJ9
- American grocery shoppers can expect to see expanded produce departments, new sections for plant-based food, and mo… https://t.co/jkiyrwJ9ll
- @Buhler_Group has sold its flour ingredient business to Swiss group Bakels, a manufacturer and distributor of innov… https://t.co/EnoWV34sol
- A new issue of the Asia Pacific Baker & Biscuit print magazine is out now! - Special feature: APAC Bakers in an NP… https://t.co/HGzCZPtnEh
- Ready for a new decade and its next-generation consumers - a new blog post by Catalina Mihu on… https://t.co/b9zO8tK2ri
- The Almond Board of California @almondboard has announced an investment of USD5.9m in 85 independent research proje… https://t.co/gw8xDOJKV6
- Bakery and confectionery drive dried #blueberry consumption, according to Transparency Market Research. Read more:… https://t.co/i7TQkJgjlS
- @Kodester Thank you for your message. You can try at FRITSCH or Unifiller.
- A brand new issue of World Bakers Digital is out now, featuring articles on extruders, food safety, sugar replacers… https://t.co/Xio7x4BEn2
- How teflon coatings can be designed into industrial bakeware solutions. Download the whitepaper here:… https://t.co/L54PRwotCp
- Chef Daniel Tay, #Foodgnostic, has his first guest blog post on WorldBakers: Using technology for success. Read &… https://t.co/zvhJOYSNe1
- RT @FrozenFoodMag: Two @Nestle brands bring new plant-based Italian meal options to the frozen aisle. https://t.co/oHNFW9twEd @DiGiorno @st…
AB Tech Expo
January 18 @ 8:00 am - January 22 @ 5:00 pm
This is the 6th International Exhibition of Technology & Products for Bakery, Pastry and Confectionery.
Ab Tech Expo is a complete and international even table to involve all supply chain processes, from product storage to preparation of recipes, from dough to production (dividing, forming, cutting), right up to leavening, cooking, cooling, cutting and end packaging, naturally including all the services relating to process quality.
The event is collocated with Sigep.