The iba. SPEAKERS CORNER make its debut at iba 2018 with a focus on new raw materials, digitization, smart production routes, cashless payment, and new legal regulations. A new trending topic of the trade will be highlighted every day in lectures and panels, in Hall A1.170.
The contents of talks in this segment come from the following areas: digitization (processes, automation and POS), start-ups, industry 4.0, food trends, raw material, hygiene and occupational safety, and success stories of bakeries. Social media marketing and experts, producers, and users will debate current challenges and provide specific tips the audience can benefit from.
A special guest will be Jochen Baier from Stuttgart-Herrenberg, who has been chosen “World Baker of the Year 2018” by the International Union of Bakers and Confectioners UIBC. He will be live at iba.SPEAKERS CORNER on Sunday, 16.09.18. You can see his bakery up close, part of the virtual bakery tours:
Topic highlights from the program, for each day of the trade fair:
- “What does digitization mean for the baking industry?” – Bernd Kütscher, Akademie Deutsches Bäckerhandwerk Weinheim e.V;
- “Sustainability in the bakery business with the example of a deposit system for coffee-to-go reusable cups” – Seraphine Mayer-Wagner, Fabian Eckert; Bakery Mayer GmbH & Co., Recup GmbH;
- “Understand and implement the most important rules of the game for digital work” – Anja Cordes, itb – Institute of Technology Management in the German Craft Institute e.V.;
- “Every business get a good reputation on the internet” – Dirk Amtsberg, 11880 Internet Services AG;
- “Recommendation: Simply take digitization into your own hands” – Dirk Gaschler, Nexxt digital consulting for the crafts;
- “Digital communication becomes a turbocharger for every company” – Ralf Popusta, German Post DHL Group;
- “In times of digitization, the cloud becomes the most important productivity factor” – Ralf Postupa, Anja Cordes and 3 other N.N .; G+F Verlags- und Beratungs- GmbH.
- “The digital file makes “clear ship” in the company!” – Andreas Johne, aktivweb System- und Datentechnik GmbH / Docbox;
- “This is how a smart boss leads his smart company – Birgit Kaiser, Kaisers Gute Backstube GmbH;
- “Future Employees – Trainees prefer digitally affine companies” – G + F Verlags- und Beratungs GmbH;
- “How digital workspaces change the mechanics of processes” – G + F Publishing and Consulting GmbH;
- Why it’s important to develop a digital 360 degree view of your customers!” – Birgit Kaiser, Kaisers Gute Backstube GmbH;
- “Digitization in the bakery” – Matthias Heislitz, Backhaus Heislitz;
- Blog’n roll – For the first time, iba is presenting itself as the premiere platform for the topic: “Successful concepts of bloggers and bakers regarding social media / online marketing”.
- “Orange Box – Industrial lot for existing plants” – Karl-Heinz Mayer, VDMA – B&R, a member of the ABB Group;
- “MIRA Connect, documentation and service digital at the customer” – Dietmar Dieing, VDMA – Zeppelin Systems GmbH;
- “Synchronized, sequential control loops to increase product quality and productivity” – Felix Oestersötebier, VDMA – WP Kemper Gmbh;
- “Service 4.0 Digitization in service. Recognize potential, reduce costs” – Hermann Kuper, servicekontor24 GmbH & Co. KG;
- “Digitales Hygienemanagement: So haben Sie Ihre Filialen im Griff” – Silke Klaus, David Bercher; Optimo Bercher;
- “Occupational safety and health protection in the digital workplace” – Stephan Huis, Berufsgenossenschaft Nahrungsmittel und Gastgewerbe;
- “Service 4.0 Digitization in service. Recognize potential, reduce costs” – Hermann Kuper, servicekontor24 GmbH & Co. KG.