The American Bakers Association (ABA) announces that in conjunction with the ABA and Allied Trades of the Baking Industry (ATBI) Joint Boards of Directors Meeting, the NextGenBaker Leadership Forum will offer leadership lessons through interactive sessions led by scholars and industry thought leaders at Mount Vernon, October 1-3, 2018.
“This unique event presents an opportunity for the industry’s most promising talent to connect directly with the industry’s experienced leaders to chart a path for leadership and success,” said ABA president & CEO, Robb MacKie.
“NextGenBaker gives industry professionals an outstanding opportunity to develop leadership skills, network and understand the opportunities facing our industry. All of these elements are designed to support professional and industry growth,” said Flower Foods senior vice president of core brands and NextGenBaker co-chair, Brent Bradshaw. “From executive management development to industry trends’ education to political climate projections with the upcoming election, the NextGenBaker Leadership Forum will focus on history to guide the future, and Mount Vernon provides an excellent and distinguished location for attendees.”
The program includes the following:
- Leadership Institute Session: Washington’s Integration of Strategy, Leadership, and Management
- Specialized Locker Room Breakouts for Industry Leaders and NextGenBakers
- Conversation with Sean Spicer: The Trump Administration: Politics as Unusual with former White House Communications Director and Press Secretary Sean Spicer
- Industry Trends with Sosland
- 2018 Mid-Term Elections Outlook
- Discovering the Secrets of George Washington’s Library
- The Man and His Mansion: VIP Guided Tour