The French bakery show Europain is returning to central Paris in 2020 and will take place in Hall 1 of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles for four days, from January 11 to 14.
This central area for Parisian, regional, and international visitors is strategic and will allow them to discover the new Parisian concepts in pastry and bakery, according to the organizers. They also announced new dates for a trade fair that was traditionally held on February. “After the holidays sweets such as Christmas puddings, chocolates, epiphany cakes, and most of all before the Valentines’ day and Easter candies, the trade wished a January date. This will be the perfect timing to think about strategies and investments in the future.,” the organizer says.
The investors’ profile has changed, and Europain is expanding, even more, its content by offering new animations and suited to the latest generation of entrepreneurs.
The aim is a trade show focused on:
- business in a friendly environment favorable to creativity;
- new demonstration areas with a constructive and tangible program with the best professionals;
- the Europain Forum, with a true visionary expertise, in order to open the debate with entrepreneurs and specialists from all fields of the industry.
- adapted and targeted business meetings organized between visitors and suppliers, to rapidly and easily find the best investment options.
Europain 2018 Figures:
- 469 exhibitors and brands
- 52,304 professional visitors
- 14,702 m² of exhibition
- 25 % of international exhibitors
- 19 countries attending
- 106 new products showcased
The show also hosts national and international competitions: Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie (World Bakery Cup) alternate with the Bakery Masters, International Confectionery Art Competition and French Schools Cup.