südback 2019 is the platform for innovation in the German-speaking countries. Exhibitors will be highlighting interesting solutions in all relevant application areas. This is the second part of our südback 2019 exhibitors’ preview.
First part here: Exclusive: Technology Exhibitors Share Plans For Südback 2019
Here are some suggestions, from the exhibitors themselves, who have answered WorldBakers’ questions about what they will be exhibiting, and their thoughts on the trade fair, taking place September 20-24, Stuttgart, Germany.
To read their answers and perspectives for the 2019 trade show, please see our alphabetical breakdown:
südback has long been a meeting place for the bakery sector in German-speaking countries and has, in recent years, managed to reach a growing international audience, the officials from backaldrin appreciate. “As an Austrian family business that operates globally, it is an important event. We look forward to welcoming visitors and having many good conversations,” the company representatives say.
At the trade fair, backaldrin presents several products at its stand 6C51/ 6C52, Hall 6, from bread and rolls through to pastries. Highlights of this year’s show are:
- Slow Malt: backaldrin has developed Slow Malt specifically for the long-time processing of refrigerated dough. “Kaiser rolls and cut dinner rolls can thus be produced to perfection to deliver an impressive aromatic taste and a golden crust. Additional characteristics include a convincing volume and best crumb properties. Using Slow Malt in the Slow Dough® method makes it possible to bake fresh rolls of a consistently good quality all day long,” the company says.
- Muesli bread: Made with backaldrin’s Muesli Bread Mix, is a yeast-free wholegrain bread that’s ideal for breakfast. Selected grains and a special blend of cereals combine to deliver pure eating pleasure. For production, only the addition of water or milk is necessary. The backaldrin master bakers present two variants: nut-raisin and chocolate milk. Muesli bread is as delicious in bar form as it is as a sliced bread and boasts a long shelf life.
- Wild yeasts – baking without baker’s yeast: Naturalness and authenticity are in greater demand than ever before. backaldrin responds to this trend with FeraFerm, a sponge dough starter that is based on natural wild yeasts and that leavens dough without the addition of baker’s yeast. For mixed wheat and rye loaves, the backaldrin master bakers have developed recipes with a starter dough, while Mediterranean specialties like ciabatta are better suited to direct processing.
At their booth 6C22 in Hall 6 at südback, Eurogerm will present a new Autumn-Winter 2019-2020 collection: eight product development strategies designed for the customers.
These strategies include:
- Innovation differentiation
- Clean label
- Reformulation performance
- Indulgence sensory
- Nutrition healthy
- Sustainable responsible
- Veggie flexi
In 2019 EUROGERM is celebrating its 30 years anniversary. “Our teams are at your disposal to adapt our product range according to your marketplace and to develop your personalized solution,” the officials from Eurogerm say.
Unifiller Europe will be on stage at südback, at their booth in Hall 10, 10F41.
“südback is getting more and more international and should be a real “must-attend” for all visitors from the bakery, confectionery and foodservice businesses in Europe. The range of exhibiting companies makes this exhibition a marketplace for trends, innovations, creativity and networking,” Ursula Mühlinghaus, marketing manager at Unifiller Europe, told WorldBakers.
At their stand, Unifiller will be featuring a wide range of depositors: from a set of servo-driven depositors to their foodservice machines up to the flagships around multi-station, cake-o-matic and hopper topper pumps. New in this range will be the cake station. It is the latest development of the perfect workstation to assemble, ice and decorate round cakes with the accuracy of servo control and on-board touch screen. Due to the servo control system, the Cake Station is able to handle a huge variety of products with different structures and ensures a consistent spread of icing, unexpected by product type.